Toddler drool took out our PDM. We fell back to our fallback. Also, we have some tips for doing insertions and shots on kids.
- The prescription numbing cream we use: https://www.rxlist.com/emla-drug.htm
- The Tegaderm film we use to cover the numbing cream while it works: https://www.amazon.com/Tegaderm-Transparent-Dressing-Picture-Package/dp/B0009Q2OMW/
- Buzzy Bee natural pain blocker: https://www.amazon.com/Buzzy-Mini-Personal-Striped-injections/dp/B004UMOWBM/
- ShotBlockers (bed of pokey things): https://www.amazon.com/Bionix-Shotblocker-Insulin-Injection-Device-3/dp/B00B2GI3TG/
- GrifGrips for Dexcom: https://www.amazon.com/GrifGrips-Sports-Adhesive-Patch-Dexcom/dp/B01BGZ3TNW/
- GrifGrips for Omnipod: https://www.amazon.com/GrifGrips-Medium-Sports-Adhesive-Omnipod/dp/B01N8TPOHI/
We'd love to hear from you. Hit us up with questions or comments at our Contact page.